CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Wow, its a WOW!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Who would have thought that I would get this... in three weeks... hehe!


This, ladies and gentleman ( who do not work in TGIF)


is a WOW pin. Supposedly its given to staff by the managers or Shift Leaders to anyone who they think have been doin a great job. Think of it like getting golden starts like when we were in kindergarten... haha!


i got one! la la la la la..... HAHAHAHAHA! at least i know that im doing everything right! =)


i didnt even know my manager was going to give it to me... this is the story....


The TGIF International Head Bosses came down so we had to prepare for them.. My managers told everyone to wear all their badges and funny-funny stuff on. I didn't have any. Then, one of my managers, Steve walks up to me and hands me one of these pins ( i asked the staff earlier about these pins). So i just took it and put i t on, ASSUMING that i would have to give it back later... The bosses came and left and were suppose to come back later so i still kept the pin on. Later that night, during the shift meeting Steve was briefing us about this and that... The next thin gi know he said, "And as you all might have noticed, today i gave Atika a WOW pin~"


First thing i thought was HELL YEAH BAYBEH!!!! WOOHOO!!! (hahahaha)

no lah.. i was in state of shock! like BLURR shit case... haha! then he said the sweetest thing ever! He said, " Even though she is only a Trainee, I feel as if she has become one of our staff so that is why i gave her the WOW pin."


Awwwwwww....


This is the kind of act that makes me feel all gushy inside... hehe! They even said that if i EVER felt like coming back.. I should just send my resume and they will take me in as a RMIT (Restaurant Manager In Training)...


Anyhoo, a shoutout to you people.. Orientation Dinner for the new batch is on 1 August 2008...

and.. i miss u guys SO MUCH!!! i really hope ur training is as fun as mine! if i haven't been picking up your calls.. its only because im on duty.. My shift is officiall 12pm - 8pm but sometimes i do OT..


miss u guys! take care!!!! muaks!


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox


ps: i just realised that i was 'tooting' my own horn..... hehehehehe! =P

0 comments: