CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Random~

Hey u guys! omg i dont know how to explain this in words... but..
I MISS YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH I COULD DIE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! XD
I hope u guys are all safe and sound! its been more than 1 month of training.. Time flies so fast sometimes rite?? Anyway, my training has been so much fun.. Oh ya, im not a hostess anymore! I've been a Waitress or what we call at TGIF a Dub-Dub for 2 weeks now and its been great! I really hope u guys are having fun with ur training too because
if it was otherwise it wouldt be fair now would it?
I want to set up a date where we all can meet up after training... I was even thinking of having a small, short and sweet getaway during our holiday... somewhere close by, if not wherever everybody agrees with. Any ideas people?
Or perhaps over dinner??? Ampang Lookout Point Anyone??? hahahaha!
By the way, i any of you guys still want to join the blog just let me know so i can send you the invitation alright?
ok ok ok... heres some personal shout outs!
Shae: Hey biotch! miss u (DUH!) hows training la?? sori i tak reply ur sms... takde credit! hehehehe!
Sean: What did u get for ur average??? i almost pissed myself when i tot u sed u got 19 average (no offence hun!)
Wayne: OMG! U still havent told me about the robbery on the bus thingey!!!!! i SO wanna hear it!!!! PLEASE!!!
King: I might be dropping by to Sushi Zanmai with some friends... Still planning. I'll let ya noe when i confirm kay????? hehehe!
Philly: Awwww... Impossible that TGIF Subang treat u like ****! Mine best nak mampus jer.... how DO they treat u???
Winter: Kudos to u!!! yay! we both got WOW pins!!! hehehe! and congrats with the 100 sales man! *salute*
Faiz: How is UR training so far??? hope ur still not in ur EMO mood... hehehehehe!
To everyone else who reads this post, miss ya'll mucho! Take care!!
Xoxo

1 comments:

Lee Gene said...

LG emo, tad he not included