CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TodaY

Bonjour~

For the past 1 week i have been going to the gym at California Fitness, Sunway
to have some fun and work out there since i bought the 1 month trial which was shared
between shannon and me..so each of us paid like rm15 and this would be my PASS~~



Feels good to actually sweat and stretch around , it makes me feel healthier too..
So i will try to go as often as possible to not waste my money and time hehe...

Today 2 person FFK me....Guess who... shae and su fen lor...
told me 10am but ended up not coming... who cares... no time wasting, WORKOUT~~!!

After gym today i was Obviously hungry...so i thought of going to Sushi Zanmai but i already went there my on monday so...just wanted to try something diff..and i picked Kim Gary...


A guy guided to me my table and gave me the menuS...there was like 4 types of form for you to fill in your orders...wa....just like a complete set of Test Papers lol....

Ended up i just filled up 2 simple strokes of 1 on it ...lol
i ordered the Hot & Spicy Noodle with Fried Chicken Wings
and Honey Lemon Ice for my drink...



As i waited for my food patiencely....and came a Giganticly Huge White Ceramic Bowl in front of me!!! So i quickly ask the server


Sean-"Wah Kum Dai Geh?"(Wah So Big?)
Server-" Hei Ya"(Ya)


i was obviously a bit embarassed....the bowl is freaking big wei....makes others sitting around me
think that i am a Hungry Ghost like that...Paiseh man...+ my table kinda like in the middle...=_="

Well that's my day~~

0 comments: